Jump to content

onlainexx

Members
  • Content Count

    24
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by onlainexx

  1. New Server by Winged MU Online for players who likes more easy gameplay with faster and easier level up to make your character strong. Easy Server will give you a chance to get even up to 4 excellent items in game or in item shop and up to 5 empty sockets in game or up to 3 chosen socket options + 2 empty for free in item shop. There still exists limits in a reason to be able to make unique builds not to get a Full Option items what everyone would have the same. We would like to not call it pay 2 win since everyone can get the same with or without donations. There is just a time difference on how fast you can achieve that and it depends on you. You should definately read a guide on how to earn free credits without paying a real money since there are plenty different ways. WIN $ 30 USD worth Credits in a RAFFLE. SERVER EASY x1500 OPENING ON JULY 31 at 19:00 Server Time Website: https://www.wingedmu.com/ Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x1500 Master experience: x150 Drop: 35% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash shop Enabled Wcoins Exchange Enabled Mu Helper: from level 30 Mu Helper cost: 400 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 5kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 350 level Create level MG, DL = 1 Create level RF, Sum = 1 Reset System: Reset level = 400 Reset Level VIP = 380 Reset limit = 500 After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 700 points * resets MG, DL, RF = 800 points * resets Reset reward = 30 Credits Reset cost = 2kk Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 70 resets Grand reset limit = 7 After grand reset free stat points: SM,ELF,BK,SUM = 10000 points * grand resets MG,DL,RF = 11000 points * grand resets Grand reset reward: 22000 Credits Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: 4 Maximum socket options: 3 Maximum item level: +12 (upgrade up to +15 only in game) Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: ON Ancient + Harmony: ON Equal Seed Sockets: OFF Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 75% Objects +12, +13 = 65% Objects +14, +15 = 45% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 70% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 70%
  2. Server Medium x250 with Dynamic Experience by Winged MU Online. Every 5 resets experience rate goes lower and lower except the first 10 resets when experience is true x250. It will give a better chance for new players who join later to catch Top players in rankings when they got resets already. Medium Server will give you a chance to get even up to 3 excellent option items in game or in item shop and up to 5 empty sockets in game or up to 3 chosen socket options + 2 empty for free in item shop. Existing limits will give a chance to make unique builds. We would like to not call it pay 2 win since everyone can get the same with or without donations. We would call it as advantage since there is just a time difference on how fast you can achieve that and it depends on you. Guide on how to earn free credits without paying a real money on Forum. 3 lucky players will WIN $ 35 USD worth Credits! Server MEDIUM x250 Opening on July 17 at 19:00 Server Time Website: https://www.wingedmu.com/ Forum: http://forum.wingedmu.com/ Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x250 to x50 - DYNAMIC Master experience: x50 Drop: 30% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash Shop Enabled - Seals and Pets Wcoins Exchange Enabled - 24 HOURS AFTER OPENED Mu Helper: from level 30 Mu Helper cost: 500 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 3kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 350 level Create level MG, DL = 1 Create level RF, Sum = 1 Dynamic Experience: Reset 0 - 10 = x250 (100%) Reset 11 - 15 = x225 (90%) Reset 16 - 20 = x200 (80%) Reset 21 - 25 = x175 (70%) Reset 26 - 30 = x150 (60%) Reset 31 - 35 = x125 (50%) Reset 36 - 40 = x100 (40%) Reset 41 - 45 = x75 (30%) Reset 46 - 50 = x50 (20%) Reset 50 - UNLIMITED = x250 (100%) Reset System: Reset level = 400 Reset Level VIP = 385 Reset limit = NO LIMIT After reset: stat points STAY Reset reward = .... Credits Reset cost = 3kk Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 50 resets Grand reset limit = NO LIMIT After grand reset free stat points: SM,ELF,BK,SUM = 5000 points * grand resets MG,DL,RF = 6000 points * grand resets Grand reset reward: .... Credits Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: 3 Maximum socket options: 2 Maximum item level: +12 (upgrade up to +15 only in game) Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: ON Ancient + Harmony: ON Equal Seed Sockets: OFF Server and Game Features: Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - Get all kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - Get jewels by mining Monster hp, defense, damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items Blood Castle, Devil Square, Doppelganger bonus exp + 30x Get up to 3 Excellent options items in game Chance rates: One = 54%, Two = 45%, Three = 1% Get up to 5 empty sockets in game Get Goblin Points for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Command Offlevel cost 10 Wcoins per 1 hour Get Credits for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Get 15 Wcoins by finishing in Game Events: BC, DS, CC, Crywolf, Nightmare, Doppelganger Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 70% Objects +12, +13 = 60% Objects +14, +15 = 40% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 65% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 50% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60%
  3. Server Hard x70 by Winged MU Online. What's interesting and different in it? Dynamic experience goes down to very hard rate; Existing reset limit is set to 50; No maximum stats, Excellent + Sockets OFF so can be only excellent or only socket options in item, Grand Reset gives only Credits not a free stat points as well. Existing limits will give a chance to make unique builds. It is Recommended to read all information about server below! Server Dynamic x70 Grand Opening on JUNE 28 at 19:00 Server Time Website: https://www.wingedmu.com/ Forum: http://forum.wingedmu.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WingedMu/ Contact Us: https://www.wingedmu.com/support Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x70 - DYNAMIC Master experience: x5 Drop: 25% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash shop ENABLED - Seals, Pets, Buffs for Exp Wcoins Exchange ENABLED - 24 HOURS AFTER OPENED Mu Helper: from level 5 Mu Helper cost: 400 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 5kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 350 level Create level MG, DL = 220, 250 Create level RF, Sum = 270 Dynamic Experience: Reset 0 - 5 = x70 (100%) Reset 6 - 10 = x63 (90%) Reset 11 - 15 = x56 (80%) Reset 16 - 20 = x49 (70%) Reset 21 - 25 = x42 (60%) Reset 26 - 30 = x35 (50%) Reset 31 - 35 = x28 (40%) Reset 36 - 40 = x21 (30%) Reset 41 - 45 = x14 (20%) Reset 46 - 50 = x7 (10%) Reset System: Reset limit = 50 After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 1200 points * resets MG, DL, RF = 1400 points * resets Reset reward = 100 Credits Reset cost = 3kk Zen * resets Maximum free stat points after 50 resets: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 60 000 points MG, DL, RF = 70 000 points NO Max stats = build your stats Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 25 resets Grand reset limit = No Limit After grand reset free stat points: No points, only Credits Grand reset reward: 17000 Credits Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: No Limit (6) Maximum socket options: No Limit (5) Maximum item level: +12 (upgrade up to +15 only in game) Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: OFF Excellent can not be with Sockets Ancient + Harmony: OFF Server and Game Features: Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - Get all kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - Get jewels by mining Monster hp, defense, damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items Blood Castle, Devil Square, Doppelganger bonus exp + 10x Get up to 4 Excellent option items in game Chance rates: One = 50%, Two = 40%, Three = 8%, Four = 2% Get up to 5 empty sockets in game and add seeds manually Command /offlevel cost is set to 300 Goblin Points per 1 hour! Get 100 Goblin Points for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Get Credits for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 70% Objects +12, +13 = 60% Objects +14, +15 = 40% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 60% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 40% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Useful Guides: Check guides on forum: http://forum.wingedmu.com/index.php?/forum/5-guides-and-tutorials/
  4. 4 hours left and x250 (dynamic) will be OPENED. Everyone is welcome to join our community!
  5. Only 23 hours left until x250 (dynamic). Opening Tomorrow! Register now!
  6. Just a 4 days until x250 opening! Register and join x1500 which is opened!
  7. Server Medium x250 with Dynamic Experience by Winged MU Online. This is interesting because of it's experience changes reset by reset. Every 5 resets it goes lower and lower except the first 10 resets when experience is true x250. It will give a better chance for new players who join later to catch Top players in rankings when they got resets already. Medium Server will give you a chance to get even up to 3 excellent option items in game or in item shop and up to 5 empty sockets in game or up to 3 chosen socket options + 2 empty for free in item shop. Existing limits will give a chance to make unique builds. We would like to not call it pay 2 win since everyone can get the same with or without donations. We would call it as advantage since there is just a time difference on how fast you can achieve that and it depends on you. Guide on how to earn free credits without paying a real money on Forum. 3 lucky players can WIN $ 30 USD worth Credits! Server MEDIUM x250 Grand Opening on June 6 at 19:00 Server Time Website: https://wingedmu.com/ Forum: https://forum.wingedmu.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WingedMu/ Contact Us: https://wingedmu.com/support Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x250 - DYNAMIC Master experience: x50 Drop: 30% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash Shop Enabled - Seals and Pets Wcoins Exchange Enabled - 24 HOURS AFTER OPENED Mu Helper: from level 30 Mu Helper cost: 500 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 3kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 350 level Create level MG, DL = 1 Create level RF, Sum = 1 Dynamic Experience: Reset 0 - 10 = x250 (100%) Reset 11 - 15 = x225 (90%) Reset 16 - 20 = x200 (80%) Reset 21 - 25 = x175 (70%) Reset 26 - 30 = x150 (60%) Reset 31 - 35 = x125 (50%) Reset 36 - 40 = x100 (40%) Reset 41 - 45 = x75 (30%) Reset 46 - 50 = x50 (20%) Reset 50 - UNLIMITED = x250 (100%) Reset System: Reset level = 400 Reset Level VIP = 385 Reset limit = NO LIMIT After reset: stat points STAY Reset reward = .... Credits Reset cost = 3kk Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 50 resets Grand reset limit = NO LIMIT After grand reset free stat points: SM,ELF,BK,SUM = 5000 points * grand resets MG,DL,RF = 6000 points * grand resets Grand reset reward: .... Credits Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: 3 Maximum socket options: 2 Maximum item level: +12 (upgrade up to +15 only in game) Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: ON Ancient + Harmony: ON Equal Seed Sockets: OFF Server and Game Features: Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - Get all kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - Get jewels by mining Monster hp, defense, damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items Blood Castle, Devil Square, Doppelganger bonus exp + 30x Get up to 3 Excellent options items in game Chance rates: One = 54%, Two = 45%, Three = 1% Get up to 5 empty sockets in game Get Goblin Points for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Command Offlevel cost 10 Wcoins per 1 hour Get Credits for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Get 15 Wcoins by finishing in Game Events: BC, DS, CC, Crywolf, Nightmare, Doppelganger Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 70% Objects +12, +13 = 60% Objects +14, +15 = 40% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 65% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 50% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60%
  8. [Removed] Blood Castle finish time restriction, [Increased] Zen drop a little bit (some 5%), [Increased] Pentagram's damage to monsters 5x, [Fixed] Pentagram's visual bug of damage 0-0, [Increased] success rates Pandora Mining System: 1 jewel = 75%, 3 jewels = 65%, 7 yewels = 50%, 16 jewels = 40%, 33 jewels = 35% chances
  9. Server opened! 100+ players online! Several ways how to get free credits without paying real money! http://forum.wingedmu.com/index.php?/topic/6-guide-how-to-get-free-credits/
  10. Server opened! Online 100+ players. Join our community. Several ways how to get free credits without paying real money! http://forum.wingedmu.com/index.php?/topic/6-guide-how-to-get-free-credits/
  11. Server is opened! Refer your friends and get rewards! More info in Forum!
  12. Opening of x1500 server is TODAY after 7 hours! You can still Join Facebook Event and WIN $25 worth prize. 3 Winners will be drawn!
  13. Until EASY x1500 Opening only 1 day left. Opening tomorrow!
  14. Until EASY x1500 Opening 2 days left. Server x70 is opened and you are welcome to join it!
  15. Until EASY x1500 Opening 5 days left. Server x70 is opened and you are welcome to join it!
  16. New Server by Winged MU Online for players who likes more easy gameplay with faster and easier level up to make your character strong. Easy Server will give you a chance to get even up to 4 excellent items in game or in item shop and up to 5 empty sockets in game or up to 3 chosen socket options + 2 empty for free in item shop. There still exists limits in a reason to be able to make unique builds not to get a Full Option items what everyone would have the same. We would like to not call it pay 2 win since everyone can get the same with or without donations. There is just a time difference on how fast you can achieve that and it depends on you. You should definately read a guide on how to earn free credits without paying a real money since there are plenty different ways. WIN $ 20 USD worth Credits in a RAFFLE. Server EASY x1500 Grand Opening on May 24 at 19:00 Server Time Website: http://wingedmu.com/ Forum: http://forum.wingedmu.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WingedMu/ Contact Us: http://wingedmu.com/support Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x1500 Master experience: x150 Drop: 35% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 1 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash shop Enabled Wcoins Exchange Enabled Mu Helper: from level 30 Mu Helper cost: 400 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 5kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 350 level Create level MG, DL = 1 Create level RF, Sum = 1 Reset System: Reset level = 400 Reset Level VIP = 380 Reset limit = 500 After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 700 points * resets MG, DL, RF = 800 points * resets Reset reward = 30 Credits Reset cost = 2kk Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 70 resets Grand reset limit = 7 After grand reset free stat points: SM,ELF,BK,SUM = 10000 points * grand resets MG,DL,RF = 11000 points * grand resets Grand reset reward: 22000 Credits Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: 4 Maximum socket options: 3 Maximum item level: +12 (upgrade up to +15 only in game) Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: ON Ancient + Harmony: ON Equal Seed Sockets: OFF Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 75% Objects +12, +13 = 65% Objects +14, +15 = 45% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 70% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 70% Season 9 Full, 3 servers: Hard x70, Medium x250, Easy x1500, Stable Gameplay, Fast Support, Forum Contests, No FO Items, Balanced Characters, Web Market, Vip, Free Credits on Resets, Grand Resets, Vote Reward, Referral, And Much More
  17. There is a guide on how to get free credits without paying real money: http://forum.wingedmu.com/index.php?/topic/6-guide-how-to-get-free-credits/ Should read!
  18. WingedMu is a New positive and perspective Mu Online Community. In future is planned to open 3 different experience and configuration servers for each taste: Hard: x70, Medium: x250 and Easy: x1500. Every server will have different builds, limitations and unique features. We are planning to be a long term project and will strive for the best to give our players enjoyable gameplay, helpfull administration and friendly community. For more interesting gameplay everyone will have a chance to enjoy our made In Game and Forum Events and win balanced cool prizes like Items or Credits for Item Shop. Server is based on Unique Season 9 Server files and Premium DMN Web engine. As the first server will be opened Hard: x70. REGISTRATION is Opened so you can view website features by logging in account panel. Do not forget to read server rules and join our facebook page and invite friends. More information about server, guides, tutorials, updates and other things can discuss at our Forum! Server Hard x70 Grand Opening on May 11 at 18:00 Server Time Website: http://wingedmu.com/ Forum: http://forum.wingedmu.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WingedMu/ Contact Us: http://wingedmu.com/support Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x70 Master experience: x35 Drop: 25% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 1 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash shop (only for Goblin Points) Wcoins Exchange DISABLED NO seal buffs available Mu Helper: from level 5 Mu Helper cost: 500 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 5kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 350 level Create level MG, DL = 220, 250 Create level RF, Sum = 270 Reset System: Reset limit = 30 After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 1200 points * resets MG, DL, RF = 1400 points * resets Reset reward = Credits Reset cost = 3kk Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 20 resets Grand reset limit = 10 After grand reset free stat points: SM,ELF,BK,SUM = 6000 points * grand resets MG,DL,RF = 7000 points * grand resets Maximum free stat points after 10 grand resets: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 84 000 points MG, DL, RF = 98 000 points NO Max stats = build your stats Grand reset reward: Credits Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: 2 Maximum socket options: 2 Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: ON Ancient + Harmony: ON Equal Seed Sockets: OFF Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 70% Objects +12, +13 = 60% Objects +14, +15 = 40% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 60% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 40% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Screenshots: For More information simply visit our website to see more and check out features. Season 9 Full, 3 servers: Hard x70, Medium x250, Easy x1500, Stable Gameplay, Fast Support, Forum Contests, No FO Items, Balanced Characters, Web Market, Vip, Free Credits on Resets, Grand Resets, Vote Reward, Referral, And Much More
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.